Saturday, March 30, 2024

March 24, 2009

Dreamed of moving into a new apartment in Philadelphia; rearranging the furniture in my room to make it more space-efficient; going for a walk outside and getting lost; trying to think of famous Philadelphians besides Benjamin Franklin; taking a bus in China.


Looked at Send in the Idiots, a book by a guy who was in a special ed class for people with Asperger's Syndrome, about his erstwhile classmates in their adult lives. (Ljiliana thought I'd be interesting in the one who became a Democrat speechwriter.)


Dinner was more rice & lentil pie. (Afterward I sneaked out to McDonald's.)


The advanced drama course was cancelled for having too few people.  So I moved my book club back to April second so I wouldn't miss the choir's dress rehearsal.  They weren't thrilled.


Saw the DVD of Woodstock (for the fourth time). It was a "director's cut" with over 40 minutes that weren't in the original release (including numbers by Jefferson Airplane and Janis Joplin). It gets even groovier with age.

No comments:

Post a Comment