Friday, March 22, 2024

March 16, 2009

Cartman: "It isn't my fault that Iraqis are full of hate"--South Park


Dreamed of walking on a high rampart at Fort Beausejour near my hometown of Sackville, N.B.; walking off the edge and falling into a pile of pine boughs; reading a book about mythology including a legend of a prophet who rejected the earlier system of myths and created a new one.


We finished the 2008 accounts for our used book business.


Dinner was pork chops.


John George (the one who looks like Grandpa Jones) is in Florida, so the basses were thin at choir practice.


I checked the Toronto District School Board night school spring schedule to take another acting class.  In addition to the basic course, this year they also have an advanced course like the one I took six years ago!  I registered for both courses, on Tuesdays and Thursdays respectively.  The only catch is that I had to move my book club event from 4.2 to 4.1.

No comments:

Post a Comment