Tuesday, March 19, 2024

March 14, 2009

"Mr. President, are you high, or just incredibly stupid?"

"I can tell you right now, I am assuredly not high!"

--South Park


Went to a DBE Meetup brunch at Cora's near Blue Jays Way.  I had a strawberry crepe and plugged my book club.


Then I went to a Walking Meetup.  We walked south on Roncesvalles through Little Poland, all the way to Parkdale.  We had a Greek buffet lunch at a place called Abstract Tree.  I was the only male there. (They called me a gentleman.)


On the way home, I stopped at the Wychwood Library to pick up Maxed Out for the non-fiction book club.  I met Moira there, and we walked home together.


Dinner was McDonald's.


Saw the DVD of some more Fatty Arbuckle comedy shorts from the silent era.  They're really lunatic:  back then they'd do anything for a laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment