Friday, March 29, 2024

March 21, 2009

"I do not understand how we can hope to escape our dark days if we do not first acknowledge that we are living in them"--Maxed Out


Went to the Met cinemacast of Bellini's La Sonnambula.  I got there 55 minutes early, and still ended up in the front section! (That's because of all the people who don't just take seats for themselves but save them for people who haven't arrived yet, which seems unfair to me.) The production was set in a rehearsal hall, which I couldn't really get into.  I got a headache and had to leave in the intermission.


Dinner was lobster rolls.


Went to a DBE Meetup.  I played Trivial Pursuit for the first time in years (and won, of course).


Finished transposing "Di Provenza," except that I haven't figured out how to add the pause signs.

No comments:

Post a Comment