Sunday, March 3, 2024

February 27, 2009

Dreamed of the Band performing "Nazareth" at Fort Louisbourg; skating on the frozen quarry near our Sackville home; meeting a movie projectionist.


Father and I drove out to Future Shop near St. Clair & Keele and found some lithium batteries for my camera. (We also stopped at Metro and got a nice strawberries and cream cake.)


Dinner was steak.


Performed Carmen.  For this performance the chorus came out for the final bows (ditto the last performance Sunday), which meant we had to switch back to our military uniforms.  This time the camera batteries worked, and I took quite a few pics, but this time I ran out of disc space.  Attendance was 463 people, the most since they started keeping records! (About a third of them were school groups.) My uniform has now lost three buttons, and I can't figure out how to pin them back on.  Unfortunately, two of them are consecutive so their absence is a bit conspicuous.

No comments:

Post a Comment