Saturday, November 5, 2022

October 31, 2007

Finally got a notice from Purolator, for what I think is the OSX update.  Father drove me over to the shipping centre in Etobicoke, but I didn't look closely enough at the notice and didn't realize the package wasn't ready yet.


Because of this detour, shopping took longer than usual.


Dinner was Chinese food. (My fortune said, "You will get something special because of your charm.")


Went to a special Halloween karaoke at the Frog and Firkin.  I wore my beatnik costume again [turtleneck, blazer, shades, my mother's beret]--unfortunately, the beard came unglued after three hours.  Most of the crowd arrived late, so I managed to sing four songs!  They had a costume contest, and the winner was a man dressed as a pregnant nun; second place was a women in a red-stained smock holding a cleaver and a dildo; third was a man dressed as Snow White.

No comments:

Post a Comment