Thursday, November 24, 2022

November 19, 2007

"'Tell me now, then,' said Will. 'And remember, it's no good telling me what I should do--none of it matters to me, none.  Only Lyra matters, and my mother.  And that,' he added to Balthamos, 'is the point of all this metaphysical speculation, as you called it'"--The Amber Spyglass


Dreamed of the songs "Kokomo," "Tom Dooley" and "Up on the Roof."


Got a comic-book reprint of the comic strip Rusty Riley from Rick Larder on Ebay.  Some great artwork, I'm sure!


Baked multigrain bread.


Dinner was chicken (which I fried).


At the Coro Verdi we went over some music we've done before.  I finally submitted my membership fee, just two weeks late.  I met Giuseppe on the way in and suggested we do "The Holly and the Ivy" in next year's Christmas program.

No comments:

Post a Comment