Saturday, November 26, 2022

November 21, 2007

Dreamed of walking on a snowy winter sidewalk and being unable to move more than a few steps without falling over; imagining a TV show about a group of characters working for an airline; imagining what character I'd be; thinking up a pseudonym that combined the names of Hardy Boys ghostwriter Leslie McFarlane and Nancy Drew ghostwriter Mildred Wirt.


Went shopping.


Dinner was spaghetti.


Saw the DVD of Michael Apted's 49 Up, the latest in his septennial series of biographical documentaries.  I realized that I'm a lot like Neil, the one who was homeless at one point, then became a politician.


Headache!


I think I've fixed the problem with the new HDD recorder! (Someone had accidentally pushed a button that kept in input mode.)

No comments:

Post a Comment