Thursday, November 24, 2022

November 18, 2007

Dreamed of travelling with Donald to the west end of the Toronto subway; seeing on a TTC map a bus line that took a slalom course to an area in souther Etobicoke with several parks; wanting to visit that area; being at the bridge of a large, unoccupied ship that had drifted out of harbour in Sydney, Cape Breton.


Went to the Book Club Meetup.  Unfortunately, Bathurst Station and the Victory Cafe are on opposite sides of Bloor Street, which was blocked off for the Santa Claus parade, so I went back to the subway, got out at Christie station, crossed Bloor Street there and walked to the Victory Cafe, where I arrived 20 minutes late. (Someone else was on time because she cut across the parade route, but I'm too well-behaved for that.) And I didn't have much to contribute because I couldn't find the book.


Afterward I went to Indigo Books because they were having a Customer Appreciation Day sale, but nothing interested me.


Dinner was McDonald's.


Saw the last two episodes of The Sopranos.  The best thing about the last season was AJ's story, in my opinion.  From seeing the last scene, it looked to me like Tony did get killed, or at least put into a coma. (Unless it was Meadow who died, like the end of The Godfather Part III.)

No comments:

Post a Comment