Wednesday, November 2, 2022

October 28, 2007

Went to see a Sunday matinee showing of James Bond's Dr. No at the Revue, but it turned out it wasn't on till the evening.  The only thing that bugged me was that Father had driven me to the subway, and I'd inconvenienced him for nothing.


John and Rae came over for dinner, which was vegan pizza. (Afterward I ate KFC.)


Found a website at archive.org with quite a few B-westerns old enough for the public domain.


A columnist at The Huffington Post called supporters of the US Congress' Armenian genocide resolution "knuckleheads." How come the Turks don't get described that way? (Nancy Pelosi tried to do the morally right thing for once...)


Lay awake for hours and heard Moira waking up toward 04:00. (I had to take a sleeping pill.)

No comments:

Post a Comment