Monday, May 10, 2021

May 5, 2006

Dreamed of the 1950s MGM movie Knights of the Round Table (which I've never seen); a "making of" newsreel that showed the cast being driven to the place where they put on their costumes.


I was lucky to make work on time!  I woke up early, then lay there for an hour like in a trance.  Fortunately, Father gave me a lift.


When I got there I was low on energy. (That's what comes from missing my afternoon nap this week.) I entered data like Lai Sim showed me, then filed performance appraisals for people in management.


In the afternoon I went to Catherine Cashore's funeral at Holy Rosary Church. (The previous month I'd mentioned to Marj that I'd never attended a funeral.  If I were superstitious...) I met Barbara Thompson from the Toronto City Opera at the reception afterward.


Then I met Barry King at Dragon Lady and we exchanged comics.


Dinner was pizza.


Went to the Karaoke Meetup. (A dozen people came.) I sang Twisted Sister's "We're Not Gonna Take It."

No comments:

Post a Comment