Monday, May 31, 2021

May 26, 2006

"Beyond my failings as a racist, I knew I was not wanted in the South.  When people are engaged in something they are not proud of, they do not welcome witnesses.  In fact, they come to believe the witnesses cause the trouble"--Travels With Charley


Got five DVDs from zoom.ca in one day!


Marj was worrying that I was mad at her, so I told her that she was just about a perfect supervisor and that I had no reason for anger. (She thought that because I'd seemed distant lately, but that was really because I'm thinking about what I'll be doing after my six months are up.) I cleared files out of four cabinets so we can replace them with the new ones, and sent out some 30 more first aid certificates.


I went to the store and bought Shredded Wheat, not realizing that Father had bought some the other day.


Dinner was very fresh halibut.


Wonder Video is selling off their videocassettes at $5 apiece, and I bought ten!


Went to the Low-Key Singles Meetup at the Artful Dodger.  On the way back I bought six more videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment