Wednesday, May 5, 2021

April 28, 2006

"How was Switzerland?"

"Mountainous."

--The Forsyte Saga


At work I sorted through a big bunch of collective agreement brochures, removing the duplicates and creating a lot of new room.


Karen't quitting as organizer of the Book Club Meetup, and I've offered to take over. (Repent at leisure...)


Went to Mind Games and got Anthony a book of mind-teasing puzzles. (I've also got him an application for Sunday library work.)


Hartley and I joined some others to meet Anthony at the Downsview station so we could go bowling and celebrate his birthday.  Unfortunately, a couple of people didn't show up and he told us to go ahead while he waited for them. (One showed up at the Wilson station, but we didn't have his cell-phone number.) We were waiting for him at the bowling alley but the noise got to me so I had to leave early.  I ate at McDonald's afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment