Saturday, May 29, 2021

May 25, 2006

Dreamed of watching the 1974 version of The Three Musketeers on the late show; hearing that right-wing militants had dug up Jimmy Carter's family plot and dumped the bodies into a well! (I'd recently been reading about a campaign to censure Carter for his criticism of the current administration's foreign policy.)

At work I had a big headache and Marj persuaded me to just work half the day instead of the regular Thursday full day.  My headache went away in the afternoon--maybe it was just my body signalling to me to take it easy for a while.

Got my hair cut. (I didn't have to wait at all!)

Got some 1950s issues of the British comic The Topper from Ebay.

Dinner was turkey pie.

Choir practice was on Thursday because Monday was Victoria Day.  We did a couple of choruses from Bellini's Norma.  Then I left early, because my energy was flagging again.

No comments:

Post a Comment