Wednesday, May 19, 2021

May 12, 2006

Dreamed of arranging a complicated comics trade with an Ebay acquaintance; the next Harry Potter book, with a couple of girls (important characters) being kidnapped and surviving sexual abuse.


At work I did so much shredding that I finally got sick of it.  Sandra brought some more marble cake, since I'd mentioned that I liked her last batch, and encouraged me to take some home with me.


Father and I went to the Canadian Tire near St. Clair & Keele and bought plant sets for the garden.


Dinner was steak.


Went to the Revue and met some guys from the Arthouse Meetup to see the chopsocky hodgepodge Fire Dragon. (The actual Chinese title means "fire cloud.") Directed by the great fight choreographer Yuen Wo-ping, it was confusing but rousing entertainment.  Afterward we discussed the movie at the hangout next door.

No comments:

Post a Comment