Monday, May 10, 2021

May 4, 2006

"If we [poor people] get into heaven, we'll be expected to work the thunder!"--Woyzeck


Dreamed of visiting the Mt. Allison University library in my hometown of Sackville, N.B.; sending out a copy of my Ph.D. thesis; feeling ashamed because it seemed "paltry." (It wasn't really.)


Busy day!  First I taped the last of the boxes shut. (Went through a whole reel of tape...) Later I cleared out two storage cabinets so they could replace them with new ones, and put the contents of one in the other's replacement.  I also emptied a whole group of file drawers next to the far wall so they can replace them with new ones.  I did a lot more shredding.  And late in the day Lai Sim showed me how to enter performance assessment results on the computer.


Dinner was lasagna.


Went to see Werner Herzog's Woyzeck at the Cinematheque.  It was effective, but watching it made me tired and I left halfway through. (Wagner sometimes gives me the same feeling.)

No comments:

Post a Comment