Friday, May 14, 2021

May 10, 2006

Dreamed of walking along the street, finding a big, smelly turd at my feet (apparently out of me) and carrying it with me in tissue paper; reading about a famous personality in the Dark Ages; reading the introduction to Charles Dickens' A Child's History of England (which I've never read) and finding rare Latin-based words whose meanings I didn't know.


At work I finally figured out the right way to fit the address printout onto the sticker sheet, and mailed the first aid certificates out.  Later I cleared most of the stuff from the top of the empty cabinets on the far wall. (One big box turned out to contain nothing but bookends!)


Went shopping.


Hoed the garden.


Dinner was McDonald's.


At the taijiquan class we did the final steps.  I'm starting to get pretty good at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment