Thursday, September 26, 2019

September 19, 2004

Elizabeth I: "The strong have to be seen as strong.  That is their weakness"--Gunpowder, Treason and Plot

Baked multigrain bread.

Saw the DVD of the Mystery Science Theatre 3000 version of the early 1960s B-movie The SkydiversMST3K is a series where a janitor and his robots in outer space watch cheesy movies and interject with many snarky comments. (I remember seeing this movie's trailer when I was little!)

Today was Kathrine's birthday and she, John and Rae brought over a Thai dinner, including a cake John baked.

Saw the first part of Gunpowder, Treason and Plot, a lamely-titled British drama about Mary, Queen of Scots and her son James I.  It was a little much.

Of the 20 or so Menomonee Falls Gazette issues I bid for on Ebay, I won only two. (Prices are getting crazy!) But I won another one for a lot of two dozen, for less than I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment