Monday, September 2, 2019

August 19, 2004

Dreamed of being in the movie Gentlemen Prefer Blondes and doing a dance number with Marilyn Monroe and Jane Russell.

Got a reprint of the last episodes of Terry and the Pirates.

Dinner was salmon.

We were going to watch the DVD of Francois Truffaut's Day for Night, but there was no sound on our DVD player, so we switched to the other machine.  We watched about half an hour, then I stopped the machine to go to the lavatory.  When we started it again, the disc had gone back to the beginning, so I fast-forwarded it to the scene where we'd stopped, but then it wouldn't go to Play or Stop or Power Off or anything, and all I could do was unplug it.  Then, when I plugged it back in none of the buttons would respond!  It's inconvenient to have both machines malfunction at the same time.

Finally finished reading my Menomonee Falls Gazette collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment