Sunday, September 22, 2019

September 14, 2004

Dreamed of being in a museum and hearing former New York mayor Ed Koch charge a vendor with stationing his cart too close to a certain point; moving away because I didn't like Koch's voice [never did!]; seeing Kris Kristofferson's cat being used in a movie stunt on a roof, and noticing that the cat resembled its master (I'd just seen KK in the Heaven's Gate screening); watching from a rooftop a killer bunny being attacked with the Holy Hand Grenade (a scene in Monty Python and the Holy Grail).

Went to the Ontario Aspergers Society's annual meeting.  At the end, I put in a plug for my Aspergers Meetup.

The meeting went on so long that I was late for my Comic Books Meetup.  There didn't seem to be anyone else anyway.

Didn't eat till after 20:00. (Dinner was Harvey's.)

No comments:

Post a Comment