Monday, January 7, 2019

January 7, 2004

Dreamed of visiting Los Angeles; a documentary about shipwrecks directed by actress Daryl Hannah, including a clip of a boring conversation from an early sound film; me and my girlfriend playing a virtual-reality computer game, including an exercise where we tried to type a word with the keyboard and on our own eyeballs (both of us failed); coming into a room with lots of bright-colored decoration and telling her, "This looks so much like a playroom that you almost feel like throwing a tantrum!"

Sore throat.

Dinner was back bacon.

Went to the Howard Dean campaign's Toronto Meetup, out of curiosity.  There were about a dozen people there, but I couldn't stay long because I felt unwell. (Maybe the back bacon disagreed with me.)

Brought up the heating element from the basement to my room to make it warmer, because the heating vent doesn't work that well. [Just now we're finally renovating the room, and my brother found that squirrels had eaten big holes in the insulation!]

No comments:

Post a Comment