Tuesday, January 15, 2019

January 15, 2003

Dreamed of waiting in Mississauga for a train to Toronto; a group of missionaries coming home from China with an inaccurate list of the people returning; seeing a celebrity family passing by and getting the crowd's attention, but not recognizing them myself.

Went to the Forest Hill library and took out Graham Greene's Brighton Rock and a CD of Lucia di Lamermoor (with la Sutherland!).

Dinner was steak (which I fried).

Wore my contact lenses for the first time in a while. (They don't fog up in cold weather.)

Went to the first meeting for the Asperger's support group.  Unfortunately, I went to the Geneva Centre's old location and had to go home and check the internet to remember the new one.  But Father gave me a lift, and I caught the last half hour.  Not that I really regret missing the first part; they were mostly talking about what they're going to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment