Wednesday, January 23, 2019

January 20, 2004

Dreamed of meeting a Japanese girl who remembered me from years before; playing a game involving military command; being on a rooftop with a crowd of people when a red-hot projectile flew in, whizzed around and burnt some people before it came to a stop on the roof; using a fire extinguisher to cool it down; being told that some little kids had witnessed the incident and I should talk to them; meeting John and suggesting that I'd dreamed about Donald because he represented me.

Went out to the drugstore and filled my Celexa prescription.  I also borrowed a Lucia di Lamermoor video from the library.

Dinner was chicken curry.

We went through an entire run-through of Lucia di Lamermoor, which took four hours.  We're still rehearsing in the cafeteria. (Some of us still haven't got their whole part memorized!) Tijuana Layne, whom I know from last year's drama course, came by and watched the first half. Apparently she's going to do a report or something on us.  She says she's finalized her short film.

No comments:

Post a Comment