Wednesday, August 1, 2018

July 28, 2003

Dreamed of being on a space station; coming down to earth in front of our Sackville house; telling a woman she was "insurance"(?) and an actual dance teacher called Don accusing me of rudeness (he's actually more tactful than that); seeing Melissa an actual 13-year-old dance student, perform a 1920s dance routine (I've seen her do one); "waking up" and searching for pajamas(?); approaching the domes of central London from a distance.

Patti broke off on eharmony.com, leaving only Kathleen.

Had my last dancing lesson.  I bought Cynthia three white roses.  We managed to get through all eight of my dances (waltz, tango, foxtrot, rumba, swing, salsa, merengue, cha cha).

Dinner was roast chicken.

Another headache.

Read the last 93 pages of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.  Stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment