Wednesday, August 22, 2018

August 16, 2003

Dreamed of seeing a grain elevator in Sackville (there aren't any!); hearing I owned a shop there; wondering if I'd go to the Canadian National Exhibition (I probably won't).

Got my hair cut at the Hungarian place.  They even trimmed my eyebrows!

Walked down to Suspect Video and rented some stuff.

Father may delay the tooth-pulling until he returns from the Maritimes.

Dinner was KFC.

Saw the DVD of episodes 14-17 of the anime Revolutionary Girl Utena (for the second time). Really Imaginative.

Saw the DVD of Monterey Pop (for the second time), a film of a famous rock festival.  My favorite part is Ravi Shankar's sitar music.

Saw the video of The Detective, a 1954 movie of G.K. Chesterton's Father Brown mysteries. (Brown was played by Alec Guiness, whom Father likes.) Pretty good, though I managed to guess a few of the twists.

No comments:

Post a Comment