Monday, August 13, 2018

August 8, 2003

Dreamed of visiting an elementary school I went to in Sackville; taking the subway far to the east, walking west on a suburban street that wasn't straight, and getting lost.

Started The Marvellous Land of Oz, L. Frank Baum's first sequel to The Wizard of Oz.  Pretty imaginative.

Had a meeting with the Mission:  Possible people.  I may start again at the end of September.

Went to the Hollywood Canteen and rented the WWII miniseries Band of Brothers.

We went out to dinner at Swiss Chalet.

Went to Fanny's karaoke again.  I sang two prison songs:  "I Fought the Law" (which I heard on the Hullaballoo DVD) and "Black Velvet Band." There was a huge crowd, so even though I only had two songs I stayed to 1:00.  Fortunately, Jim drove me all the way home.  I danced the twist at one point.

No comments:

Post a Comment