Friday, July 6, 2018

July 4, 2003

Dreamed of a really tall tree in the Sackville neighbourhood with the top of its trunk like the top of New York City's Chrysler Building but with almost all its leaves gone. (The crab apple tree in our front yard has lost a lot of its leaves.)

Told my internet friends [in the mrcranky.com forums] about Father's condition and Hairhead had some advice, which I printed out.

Went shopping.

The weather was extremely muggy, so I had a hot bath. (Call it homeopathy.)

Dinner was salmon, which I fried.

Went to the Cinematheque to see Vampyr, the first in the Carl Dreyer series.  It was pretty creepy, though in the slow-paced manner of early sound movies.  I judge horror movies by whether they have style, and this one did.

Davis taught a cha cha class with chase steps and triple-progressive steps.  Elena led a samba line dance.  There were few people there. (One woman said I took a mathematical approach to dancing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment