Sunday, July 15, 2018

July 13, 2003

Dreamed of a large toy airplane based on the Concorde; adjusting its nose to the right angle; travelling on a cruise ship with the parents; Father getting off at the right stop but Mother and I failing to because I couldn't put on my socks and shoes and get my stuff together; going down the escalator at the U. of T. Robarts Library; someone on campus handing out your choice of church event promos; choosing the Catholic promo; researching Chinese history.

Saw Sound of Brazil at the Paradise.  It's a documentary about Brazilian music by Mika Kaurismaki (Aki's less famous brother). It was pretty cool.  The director was certainly an odd sight, this Finnish guy wandering through an equatorial land.

Donald came over, and we went out to eat at the Red Lobster.  I ordered the twin "canning" lobsters, which was a mistake:  they took forever to eat!

After we came back home, Donald looked at our computer.  He finally succeeded in finding and downloading a Mac-friendly version of Webwasher! (In computer matters, I'd be helpless without Donald.)

No comments:

Post a Comment