Friday, July 27, 2018

July 22, 2003

Dreamed of comedian Richard Pryor's ex-wife and estranged son; German soldiers attacking Russian peasants.

Had lunch with Puitak.  That Sun Yat-sen book turned up after all.

Sore back.

Dinner was whole wheat spaghetti.

Read 50 pages of the Harry Potter book.

Went to karaoke in Scarborough.  Jim was there with Genny.  I sang "Up on the Roof" and "Ticket to Ride." Someone sang the Clash's "Should I Stay or Should I Go?" (That's a great song.) The Scottish host, Johnny Blue, was in a high-rolling mood.  We stayed to hear Crystal sing "Love Shack," but she came later than expected, so we didn't get to leave until 12:40, the latest I've ever stayed.  But Jim was nice enough to drive me all the way home, not just to Main Street station like he usually does.

No comments:

Post a Comment