Tuesday, April 24, 2018

April 23, 2003

Dreamed of being charged with kidnapping (and being guilty); of visiting an Arctic town (in the summer) at 80 degrees latitude.

Got up at 9:03.

Went shopping.

Started memorizing my lines from the Enchanted scene.

At today's dance lesson, Cynthia introduced me to mambo points in cha cha.  The cream she was wearing made her smell like maple syrup!  I think I got the smell on myself too. (I don't mind.)

Dinner was a roast pork casserole.

My crossword puzzle software CD arrived.

In the drama course we did a skit where I gave a ring to a Mafia mistress instead of the widow.  Then, we did a fairy tale with people passing around a golden apple of immortality. (In the end it was baked in a pie.) Then we played the characters we were studying waiting for a bus and in an ATM lineup.  

Danielle and I performed our scene in front of the others.  We also saw a scene from Neil Simon's California Suite with a divorced couple. (The movie version, with Alan Alda and Jane Fonda, was boring.) We'll soon be doing monologues, and I chose one from the play Bethune, describing a crowd of refugees attacked by fascist bombers.

No comments:

Post a Comment