Sunday, April 15, 2018

April 15, 2003


Dreamed of going to someone's house and hearing someone sing "Candy Man" (from the Willy Wonka movie) with an extra verse rhyming "zin-ga" with "cinema"; going to a phys-ed class on a Saturday afternoon, still wearing a scarf despite the warm weather; hearing the Irish song "The Mountains of Morne," and thinking that I love music.

Got up at 9:08.

It got really warm today!  But it's supposed to be colder tomorrow.

Another dance lesson.  We're going to do a swing routine next month.

Dinner was pork chops.

There was no copy editing class this week so I went to the Fossil and Haggis karaoke.  Jim was there too.  I sang "The Wild Rover" and "A Groovy Kind of Love." There were four Pink Floyd songs. ("Money" made me feel like I was back in college!) A guy called Crazy Joe brought a video of Jim and his friends doing Jackass-type stunts.

No comments:

Post a Comment