Thursday, April 12, 2018

April 11, 2003

Got up at 10:01.

Dreamed of reading about the Wandering Jew (from seeing Nowhere in Africa, no doubt); going to an Oliver Stone movie about Jesus Christ which ended with the Los Angeles police burning someone alive in a trailer (from the Iraq war?); hating it [I've never much cared for Stone]; taking a long time to get my things together after the end of the movie, and hearing it start again before I left; finding several copies of my Tasmanian Devil bookmark on the cinema floor.

The warm weather is back!

John and Rae came over for dinner, so we had macaroni as well as pork chops.

Sergei did a group lesson in West Coast Swing.  I'd never done it before (it's sort of like progressive cha cha and that merengue step you do just before the parallel walk) but I caught on pretty quick.  I got a picture that was taken of Cynthia and me doing the tango routine at the January spotlight.  She looks nice enough, but I look like a caveman with glasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment