Sunday, April 1, 2018

April 1, 2003

Got up at 8:16.

Dreamed of a supermarket checkout; the grandmother on The Waltons (Ellen Corby) being unwilling to deal with a friend's death; having to walk out and talk about the United Nations (as an exercise in the drama course); Australian singer Rolf Harris. [He was later convicted of pedophilia.]

Had another dance lesson, for the first time in five days. (I'ts been a while since I was away that long.) The only part I don't like is when I take my first step and Cynthia stops everything and says, "That step was too big." At those times I wonder if it's worth the trouble.

Dinner was lasagna.

At the copy editing course Shelley had some more ethical questions.

My Losing Season is a terrific book.

Baked whole wheat bread overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment