Wednesday, August 2, 2023

July 26, 2008

'Where are you going...' 'To avenge all husbands'--The Marriage of Figaro                [Maidservant] 'Women of my rank don't have ailments like that'--ibid.                                                      Saw a Royal Opera production of Mozart's The Marriage of Figaro being broadcast at the Empress Walk.  I concentrate on the music and don't try to follow the plot.  Well staged.                                                                           Dinner was McDonald's.                                                    Dreamed of trying to finish high school, even being willing to go to phys-ed classes, but finding I had no sneakers with me; telling my sister I was upset about high school and finding out she was upset too.                                                                                              Rented the DVD of John Ford's Young Mr. Lincoln at 2Q Video. [It must be the fourth time I saw it.] Superb Americana, with Henry Fonda at his best.

No comments:

Post a Comment