Thursday, August 10, 2023

August 6, 2008

'I hate everything feminine... except young men'--Asia Argento, The Last Mistress             'I kissed her like a drowning man clinging to a log'--ibid.                                                                                                   Dreamed of the top of my hat getting worn away.                                                                           The cherry tree in our back yard has a disease or something, and some of its leaves are falling off.                                                           Arrived for my singing lesson an hour early. [I'm always either early or late...] But Jane, who comes before me, was late as usual, so we conversed for a while.  Then I read Human Smoke in the park next to Giuseppe's house.  He says that when I sing I sometimes get emotional and forget to breathe deeply enough.                                                                                      Dinner was lasagna.                                                                              Saw Catherine Breillat's The Last Mistress at the Cumberland.  Asia Argento makes Angelina Jolie look like peanuts...

No comments:

Post a Comment