Monday, August 28, 2023

August 28, 2008

Action sequel trailer: "He's made a difference five times before, and he's doing it again--but this time with a difference!"--Tropic Thunder


"I need you, Kyle." "I'm Kevin"--ibid.


"I'm a patriot!" "Yeah, you're the Milli Vanilli of patriotism"--ibid.


"Go tell the world what happened." "What happened?" "I don't know, but you gotta tell them something!"--ibid.


Went shopping.


There's a pretty big pumpkin growing in the garden!


Baked multigrain bread.


Went to the Reference Library and found two music books with Beethoven's "Ich Liebe Dich" and Schubert's "Wohin?" in lower keys.  They even let you borrow them! (Afterward I went to Chapters in Eaton Centre and bought a new volume to continue my diary.)


Dinner was lasagna.


Saw Ben Stiller's Tropic Thunder at the Yorkdale.  Not for the easily offended, but it made me laugh a lot. (I didn't recognize Tom Cruise!)  

No comments:

Post a Comment