Sunday, December 12, 2021

December 8, 2006

Dreamed of being stranded overnight in a Moncton subway station(?) so dark that I couldn't see the time on my watch; being in a dance class and learning a dance where you do a shuffle and trace the letter "T" over and over as the music faces out; the Art Linkletter illustrated encyclopedia (which we had when I was young) in a reprint(?); theorizing that Mary Magdalen is a composite of women Jesus met.


Didn't get out of bed till about 13:00.


The parents and I were going to see the movie The History Boys, but we drove to the Bayview, ran into slow traffic on the 401 highway, and didn't get there in time. (I would have preferred taking the TTC to the Cumberland, but Father thinks Mother finds the TTC uncomfortable.


Dinner was Swiss Chalet. (We ate there for their pre-Christmas special.)


Saw a DVD of National Film Board animated shorts.  The only one I'd seen before was Evolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment