Friday, December 17, 2021

December 10, 2006

Jesus: "Follow me!"
Matthew: "Yes, but... lunch is ready."
--The Messiah

The choir performed a Sunday morning mass at Villa Colombo. (I had to get up earlier than usual.) I had a movie at the Cinematheque at 13:00, and only got there in time because Leonard drove me to St. Clair Avenue, then Father drove me to the Art Gallery of Ontario. (I had to go home in between because I'd forgotten to take my ticket with me!)

That movie was Roberto Rossellini's The Messiah.  As it was, I only saw half of it because I felt sleepy. (Afterward I went to the Paramount and bought tickets for three of the New York operas they're showing on HDTV there.)

Dinner was roast pork.

Saw a DVD of some episodes of This Is Your Life, with celebrities like Johnny Cash and Jane Mansfield.  On the smarmy side.

No comments:

Post a Comment