Sunday, December 19, 2021

December 15, 2006

"If you have a mother for a friend you don't need any enemies"--Dad


Dreamed of my siblings and a group of other people reading my collection of Classics Illustrated comic books; telling Father that I wanted to return to Toronto from our old home in Sackville, N.B. stamping my feet and saying "We've been here a month!  I'm getting bored!" [I've had this dream several times]; seeing newly planted flowers growing all over the lawn of our Sackville house.


Baked rye bread. (I had to go out and buy yeast.)


Went to the Sheppard-Grande Cineplex to buy a ticket to the opera I Puritani, but the place wasn't open yet.


Finished William Wharton's Dad.  Quite believable.


Dinner was salmon.


My Coro Verdi choir had its Christmas concert.  Leonard couldn't make it so the bassi were undermanned.


Sold my Prince Valiant, Abbie an' Slats and Pogo packages on Ebay. (Pogo sold soon after I'd posted it.) But Steve Canyon again failed to sell, so I've given up on that one.

1 comment:

  1. How about current blogs? I missed you. I was wondering why I don't hear from you anymore.

    ReplyDelete