Tuesday, December 7, 2021

December 6, 2006

Dreamed of being on a train going from Halifax to my hometown Sackville, N.B.; preparing to get off at Sackville and assembling a huge mess of baggage to take off; getting off and thinking I'd left one bag behind, but finding out that someone else had taken it off for me.


Dinner was scalloped potatoes and ham.


The choir had a rehearsal for Sunday's mass.  We also went through the Christmas concert songs. (I'd been rearranging  the music in my binder to match the order in the concert, and left the Christmas songs home!  Fortunately, John Allec let me look at his binder.) We did "Hark, the Herald Angels Sing" and "Joy to the World" for the first time.  I remembered the bass notes for the latter song from when I sang it in a choir at Goodenough College in London 11 years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment