Friday, October 11, 2019

October 7, 2004

Dreamed of bicycling from one end of my hometown Sackville to the other; coming to hills so steep that I had to walk my bicycle up them.

Started The Bad Beginning, the first of Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events books. (It arrived at the library the day after I put a hold on it!)

Went shopping.

Dinner was spaghetti.

Baked rye bread (now that I'm resupplied with rye flour).

There were three new people at the Geneva Centre group.  I plugged my Games and Aspergers Meetups.

Afterward I went to the Karaoke Meetup at Billy Bob's near the Jane station.  There were four people, including my friend Anthony from the Geneva Centre.  I sang "Can't Help Falling in Love," Wake Me up Before You Go-Go," "Ring of Fire," "A Groovy Kind of Love," and "Let's Dance."

No comments:

Post a Comment