Tuesday, October 8, 2019

October 3, 2019

Dreamed of hearing of a big scandal in England and realizing that one of the women involved was someone I knew; being sure of her innocence.

Saw the Canadian Opera Company's production of Donizetti's Lucia di Lammermoor at the Hummingbird Centre.  A rather drab production, though I liked the snowflakes in the last scene. (Our version [the Toronto City Opera production where I'd sung in the chorus early that year] actually had a fancier look!)

Dinner was spaghetti.

After bidding on about eight Menomonee Falls Gazette items, I lost out on all of them. (I was kind of relieved, since most of them were very high-priced.) I did win a big batch of Menomonee Falls Guardian issues, for about $1 apiece, and a paperback of Rick O'Shay Sunday comics.

Saw the Sopranos episode where Christopher became an acting capo, and Adrianna found herself trapped into informing.

No comments:

Post a Comment