Thursday, October 10, 2019

October 4, 2004

Dreamed of having a left arm muscle much bigger than my right; taking the streetcar into Mississauga, then finding it had gone north so I had to change to a southbound bus.

Submitted a job application to Indigo Books, along with my CV. (I'm so overqualified, I hope they don't think I'm an investigative reporter out to write an expose of their working conditions!)

Bought the latest Cinematheque tickets.  I didn't get as many as usual because of so many conflicts.  I'm seeing none of the Sam Fuller movies and none of the silents, but most of the Godzilla movies were available.

Then I bought a ticket to Opera Atelier's Don Giovanni production next month, and chess and backgammon sets and The Amazing Labyrinth for my Games Meetup Saturday.  I'm spending my wages before I earn them!

Got two dozen Menomonee Falls Gazette issues!

Dinner was scalloped potatoes and ham.

The chorus sang multilingual versions of "O Holy Night" and "Silent Night."

No comments:

Post a Comment