Tuesday, October 22, 2019

October 10, 2004

"I'll be your faithful love!" "I'll be your faithful love!" "I'll be faithful... enough"--women fight over the new, improved Shrek

Saw Shrek 2 at the Bloor.  Quite inspired, with a sharp subtext about commercial culture catering to our need for superficial improvements.

Bought a new volume for my diary entries. (I thought of taking a break from the time I fill my current book till the end of the year--a couple of months--but thought of all the interesting stuff in my current life that wouldn't get written down.) [I did end up taking a break of about 40 days.]

Dinner was Arby's.

Finished writing down the tune I was dreaming the other night, at the end of this book.

Saw the Sopranos episode where Junior went on trial, Bobby lost his wife and Ralph dumped Rosalie, only to be dumped by Janice.

No comments:

Post a Comment