Saturday, August 17, 2019

July 27, 2004

"I've been born again all my life"--opening line, Saved!

Dreamed of the folk song "Un Canadien Errant"; seeing our Sackville house from a hill to the north, much higher than in real life.

Went shopping.  We also bought kitchen scales to weigh the books we're selling and figure out postage costs.  And I got a new shirt.

Dinner was McDonald's.

Printing out the March entries, I ran into a snag:  the ink cartridge had to be replaced.

Got the special Classics Illustrated issue "The Ten Commandments."

Saw Saved! at the Carlton.  It's a satire about teenagers in an evangelical Christian high school, including a girl who wants to "save" a gay classmate and ends up pregnant.  Not as good as it might have been, but it had some good lines.

Bid on a whole lot of Classics Illustrated issues. (And I'm going to read them all in the end!) [I got almost all of them read this year.]

No comments:

Post a Comment