Thursday, August 29, 2019

August 16, 2004

Dreamed of waking up early in the morning and feeling the cool autumn air; seeing the Cinematheque schedule and noticing The Searchers added at the last minute; the song "Donkey Serenade" (which I just heard them singing on The Judy Garland Show); having only an old diary to write in, which was already filled; seeing the start of the third Matrix movie but losing interest because I hadn't seen the second. [I still haven't seen either sequel.]

Got a Cinderella comic.

John and Kathryn brought over dinner.  Unfortunately, they didn't arrive until 18:30 and I had to leave before then because of the Aspergers Meetup.

It isn't my day.  The location was shown as a Starbucks at 42 Avenue Rd., #1740, but it turned out there was no such place. (Maybe it was at 1740 Avenue Rd., #42, but I still couldn't find it on the map.)

I ate at McDonald's.

No comments:

Post a Comment