Sunday, November 5, 2023

October 29, 2008

"All we ever do is fight!"

"That reminds me, I need to phone Emily."

--The Bob Newhart Show


Dreamed of some old non-existent films of Louis Armstrong.


At today's singing lesson we worked on "Il Balen de Suo Sorriso" for the fits time.  I'm still standing. (I cracked Giuseppe up with a dirty joke about four nuns about to enter heaven...)


Dinner was salmon.


Saw the DVD of Erich von Stroheim's silent melodrama Blind Husbands.  There's a great nightmare scene.


I added a quote I remember from over 30 years ago to the webpage for Cool McCool (a 1960 TV cartoon) on the Internet Movie Database!


Prison Warden: "You'll get ten years for escaping, Jack in the Box!"

Warden's Wife: "And twenty years for stealing my lunch!"

No comments:

Post a Comment