Sunday, November 26, 2023

November 19, 2008

At today's lesson I sang "Il Balen di Suo Sorriso" in the higher key, and some of the resonance was uncomfortable. (I really prefer the lower key, but Giuseppe says the higher one is good for my voice, so I'll go along with him.) I also sang "Vaga Luna."


On the way home, I stopped at Remenyi's and ordered the score for "Di Provenza" from La Traviata, which Giuseppe says I should do next. (They still don't have the "Vaga Luna" score, but now I don't need it anyway.)


Dinner was roast beef.


Went to a Movie Meetup at the Bloor, where we were seeing Order of Myths, a documentary about the white and black Mardi Gras festivals in Mobile, Alabama.  Unfortunately, I couldn't find the rest of the group.  The film was a bit strange for me, and I left halfway.


Moira made me two pie crusts, so in the evening I tried baking a pumpkin pie with some of our carved pumpkin, which I put through the vegetable chopper.


Snow on the ground for the first time since last winter!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment