Saturday, November 18, 2023

November 12, 2008

"He hit me!"

"Well, I'm sure he meant to."

--Twin Peaks


"This is where pies go when they die!"--ibid.


Dreamed of seeing a building whose upper half was a reflection of the lower half, so I didn't know which way was up.


At today's singing lesson Giuseppe decided I should sing "Il Balen di Suo Sorriso"in its original, higher key. (That means Moira will have to record the accompaniment again!)


On the way home IU went to the Reference Library and finally found Bellini's "Vaga Luna" score.


Dinner was spaghetti.


When I told Mother about ancestry.ca , she didn't want to hear about it.  She gets depressed thinking about our ancestors, since she fears she doesn't have a lot of years left. [She lived for five more years.]


Saw the DVD of the silent movie of Joseph Conrad's Victory, another one with Lon Chaney as the bad guy.  I should read the book someday. [Still haven't...]  

No comments:

Post a Comment