Friday, November 10, 2023

November 5, 2008

Dreamed of meeting an English lady boss for sex; a non-existent Lewis Carroll poem; getting into a quarrel over a breakfast food Moira had prepared; being in a school group visiting a stable.


It's hard to believe that John McCain, with nothing going for him, still managed to get 46% of the popular vote against Obama! (I guess race still matters.)


At today's singing lesson, it turned out that I'd learned the "Il Balen de Suo Soriso" cadenza wrong. (I couldn't read Giuseppe's notes!)


My computer's internet connection is working again!


Dinner was salmon.


Moira recorded the accompaniment for "Il Ravviso" and "Il Balen."


Went to the Non-Fiction Book Club Meetup where we discussed Freakonomics.  I probably won't be going again for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment